
I went in to sign up for a one year contract, two months before my contract was to expire I found out that my salesman had signed me up for a two year contract without my knowledge. After being promised that he would end the contract at the time I expected it to, I was told by management that I should lie to a doctor to get a note excusing me from my contract instead of just having it annulled as I was told it would. I finally got the promise of it being cancelled only to find out that I had been charged for the month following my 'cancellation' and that it had never actually been done. The club's locations are the best thing about it -- you can find a similarly sterile atmosphere and unhelpful staff at other places for a lower monthly fee.

No comments:
Post a Comment