
DO NOT JOIN NEW YORK SPORTS CLUB!
Posted by
My friend was sexually harassed and nearly assaulted by someone who works at the 23rd and Park location. This guy threatened her with bodily harm after giving her trouble about finding her name in the computer. She got mad and said, how dare you threaten me, but this guy somehow got her banned from the club because she threw a plastic sign, or rather kind of tossed it. She called the cops on him and he pressed charges against her. My friend is innocent and not dangerous HE is the dangerous one. At another location, the people working there told my friend that NYSC hires people basically off the street to work there and doesn't check their backgrounds, and this same worker has three complaints against him now, but is still working there. Plus, the management treats their workers and customers both like dirt and they are very rude. Also, they don't let people keep lockers there without paying, which makes it really hard on customers who have work and other things going on who have to drag large bags everywhere because of this. Plus, they made me sign a contract so I can't leave if I want. It seems like and OK place at first but it's not. STAY AWAY!

2 comments:
I agree, you are better off getting home gyms!
I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the fantastic works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.
Here is my blog - diets that work fast for women
Post a Comment