Sunday, November 26, 2006

NYSC!!!!

Yet- Another happy member....
This complaint is about NYSC. Back to April 14, I went to NYSC located on 34 West and 14th St, New York, and I signed up for one year membership. At the front desk a lady escorted me to the sales associate who took care of me, he offered me a membership for one year at the monthly fee of $85.85, which I accepted, and signed the contract. After I signed up for the membership, and went through all the frustrated situation such: bad information, bad service from the trainers, wrong physical check (the trainer told me that I suffered from highblood pressure, which was false, I had to bring a letter from my Dr. stating that I was in good health conditions), victim of thief in the locker rooms ( I tried to documented and they told me that they don't use lost items forms), and other situation that doesn't worth being mention here; I continued with my membership.After certain period of time and due the fact of my job ( I didin't have time to go to the Gym, and not being satisfied for the GYM, my co-worker found in the Internet a better contract with this GYM fro $61.00) I decided to transfer my membership to my best friend (..I almost lose him for this), my suprise was when I was doing the transfer to my friend, the same sales associate that enrolled me, he charged me $29.00 for the processing fee..this wasn't in the contract, I complaint,and showed him copy of the contract where state that " I also understand that my membership is transferable" but doesn't say that will be a charge for this, after complaint I refused to pay for the "hidden" charge, the sales representative told me "If you don't pay we will take you to the Court" What??? now I will go to the court for complaint.. I was so upset that I told him "OK right charge me" and I ended up paying the $29.00 and the guy told me "If I were you I will hire a lawyer because what the GYM is doing is not legal" ; Now an employee of this GYM is giving an advice and confirming that NYSC is not a serious company.On March 03/2005 my friend called to NYSC billing department -1800-606- 0808 and spoke to an associate to confirm that his membership was due on Apr 14/2005. The associate confirmed the date of the expiration of the membership, and offered him if he wanted to cancel. My friend told him that he will cancel the membership by mail, as they directed on the contract and another surprise, the agent told him " If you send the letter, even certified, they will not process your cancellation" my friend was so confused that asked why, and he said " The best way is to cancel by phone, due the lack of organization in this company, I recommend you to do it by phone and the cancellation confirmation will be mailed to you" Here is, another employee talking bad against NYSC, my friend told him " Guy If I were you I'll quit and I'll start look for another job" which he responded " Don't worry sir that's what I'am doing", well my friend admited that this agent was honest and he followed his advice.These are the reason that we won't recommend NYSC as a company to make business nor trainiing with; hidden charges, bad customer service, no safe place, unloyal employees and many , many things that makes NYSC deserve the name " New York Sh.. Club", my recommendation "DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY"
Have a Nice Day!
Tony C

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
You may , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may start earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://eqedyqetyc.arcadepages.com/nisuqepo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

This page certainly has all the information and
facts I needed concernіng this subject
and didn't know who to ask.

Feel free to surf to my website :: reviews on green coffee extract diet